- Yield: 3
- Prep Time: a minutes
- Cook Time: : minutes
- Place chicken stock in a deep frying pan, add a small amount of sea salt and bring to a boil
- Cut broccolini by putting stems to one side and the heads to another
- Place the stems in the boiling chicken stock and boil 3 minutes. Add heads and boil 5 more minutes.
- Drain broccolini in wipe the pan dry.
- Heat olive oil in the pan and add garlic just until it is soft.
- Add broccolini back into the pan, sprinkle with a few dries red pepper flakes, and saute 3 minutes. Serve hot.