- Prep Time: 25 minutes
Ingredient subbing at its finest! Add roasted cauliflower to your mashed potatoes… Also (eh-hem) a sneaky way to get cauliflower into the diet of those picky eaters (including myself lol).
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Toss the chopped cauliflower in salt, pepper and olive oil drizzle; place on parchment paper and roast for approx 20-25 minutes or until it is soft and beginning to brown; allow to cool
- In the meantime, boil your chopped potatoes until soft, but not too soft; drain and mash for approx 3 minutes allowing all of the steam to escape (will make them creamier in the end)
- Puree the cauliflower in a processor and add to the potato mixture
- One at a time, add butter, cheese and yoghurt blending very well
- Season with salt and pepper to taste
- Add a little buttermilk to make it creamier if you like.