Chicken Burger & Fries
Talk about an amazing meal PACKED with flavour! Holy moly! And believe it or not, you will be FULL from this, completely satisfied and STILL within your daily container counts. It's clean eating at its finest, my friends!
You've probably seen various of these food items throughout my site already, and hopefully have tried some. But here's an idea on how to add them all together into a great 21 Day Fix meal:
Next, get your Crispy Spiral Fries started. 3 minutes to prep and pop in the oven. Now you've got 20-25 minutes to cook the chicken, but remember to toss the fries every so often to break them up.
Next slice your chicken breast in half lengthwise and place it on the grill. On the up side, place half of the BBQ sauce (you won't need a lot), and sprinkle a generous amount of garlic powder. And, if you're like my husband, feel free to lather it in Montreal Steak Spice for good measure.
When the chicken is half cooked, flip it and repeat on the other side. (See how his is COATED in steak spice?! And he does this on BOTH SIDES, the mad man. I like mine with just the garlic... can't handle that pepper! lol)
Now, once the chicken is nearly all done, place a single slice of Monterrey Jack cheese on that bad boy (oh, you heard me right, my friend!). Close the lid and let it bubble!
Once it is melted, bubbly and maybe a little brown if you're lucky, take it off the grill and serve it up with the remainder of your meal ingredients outlined below, including those little crispy fries!
The container counts are legit, and are posted below... Oh, and you're welcome my friends!! Enjoy this one! We'll be doing this again soon!
When you make your own, don't forget to take a photo and share it online at Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #recipesbyjenn and by tagging @recipesbyjenn. That way, I can see your photos and share them with all my friends! Plus, I get to feature them on this site along with all my other photos!
- Prepare your BBQ Sauce and your Big Burger Sauce
- Prepare your Crispy Spiral Fries and place them into the oven
- Next slice your chicken breast in half lengthwise and place it on the grill. On the up side, place half of the BBQ sauce (you won't need a lot), and sprinkle a generous amount of garlic powder and steak spice if using. When the chicken is half cooked, flip it and repeat on the other side.
- Once the chicken is nearly all done, add a single slice of Monterrey Jack cheese, close the lid and let it melt and bubble.
- Once it is melted, bubbly and maybe a little brown if you're lucky, take it off the grill and serve it up with the remainder of your meal ingredients, including those little crispy fries!
(Green = 2, Red = 2, Yellow = 2, Blue = 2, Yellow Substitute = 1/2, Spoon = 2)
I am including the container values for my own reference (and anyone else wanting to do this)... but keep in mind, these are my recipes and not provided by or approved by or associated with, or anything else 'with', the 21 Day Fix. In fact, it may be a little generous at times, or ingredients may be different based on what we like to eat. It's meant to be a guide.