- Yield: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
Serve with mushrooms & onions, or a bernaise sauce, or your favourite BBQ sauce.
- Lay steak out in a pie plate (or something with edges so the juices do not run off)
- Poke little holes in the surface of the steak with a fork until tender; do both sides
- Sprinkle equal amounts of garlic, turmeric, paprika on each side of the steak and rub in
- Add soy sauce until the meat is dark from the colour
- Cover and set in the fridge to marinate until you are ready to grill (best on the BBQ or indoor grill)