- Yield: 4
- Prep Time: 60 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
Honey Garlic Ribs
Prepare your ribs:
- Cut your ribs into portions and boil for 40-60 minutes - the longer you boil, the more tender they will be
Make your sauce:
- Combine sugar, 1/3 cup of water, honey, molasses salt, lemon juice, and garlic in a saucepan. Heat to a boil, stirring well to dissolve and combine ingredients. Once mixture boils, turn heat down and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Whisk corn starch into remaining 1/3 cup of water, add to saucepan. Stir until well incorporated and mixture starts to thicken. Remove from heat.
Grill the ribs:
- In a deep frying pan, heat the sauce to a gentle boil; boil 3 minutes
- Add the ribs to the sauce and coat; continue turning and coating the ribs until the sauce has caramelized and the ribs are rich and dark in colour
- Grill ribs just long enough to crisp the sauce
Sauce recipe and instructions from http://www.celebrationgeneration.com/Add to Favourites