- Yield: 1 9x9 pan
- Prep Time: 1h 20 min
- Cook Time: 24h 00 min
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 239
- Carbohydrate Content: 15
- Fat Content: 11
- Protein Content: 20
Nancy’s Pumpkin Cheesecake
A healthy pumpkin cheesecake?? You betcha!!
- eggs - 2 whole & 1 egg white
- low fat cottage cheese - 1 1/2 cp
- milk / molasses blend - 1/3 cp milk, 1 tbs molasses & 1 tbs vanilla blended together
- vanilla protein powder - 3 scoops
- milled flax - 2 tbs
- cinnamon - 2 tbs
- pecans - 1 cp
- nutmeg - dash
- pumpkin pie spice - dash
- splenda - dash
- sea salt & cracked black pepper - dash
- Preheat oven to 325 F
- Spray a 9×9 cake pan with olive oil spray
- Whip eggs in a bowl, then add cottage cheese and blend until creamy. Add molasses, milk and vanilla blend. Add pumpkin one can at a time and blend.
- Add all dry ingredients except nuts and blend.
- Lastly, add nuts and blend until crushed or completely incorporated.
- Pour into pan and bake 80 minutes, rotating pan half way through; The cheesecake will have cracks across the top – this is normal.
- Cool fully and cover with plastic wrap. Keep in the fridge overnight (must sit at least overnight)
Modified from Southside Conditioning Club.Add to Favourites