- Yield: 4
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 330
- Carbohydrate Content: 8.2
- Fat Content: 15.9
- Protein Content: 25.1
Roasted Salmon with Mustard Glaze
I really love salmon... This is such a quick and easy dish to make - it really takes, like, 5 minutes to prepare, 20 minutes in the oven, serve with some rice and asparagus or another of your favourite veggies, maybe a little sesame sauce... you can't go wrong!
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a small dish, combine mayo, mustard, sugar, lemon juice and dill
- Cut your fillet into portioned pieces
- Sprinkle with salt & pepper
- Spoon your sauce over the top and bake for approx 20-25 minutes until the fish flakes with a fork