- Yield: 4
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Lightly oil a cast iron skillet
- Add patties to heated skillet; cook both sides, adding salt, pepper and garlic to both sides
- Once patties are cooked completely cooked, put onto a plate and cover with foil to keep warm
- Add to the skillet beef broth and dry onion soup mix; de-glaze the skillet, heat broth mix to a boil, and allow to reduce by approx half a cup
- Add gravy mix, and allow to thicken; add patties back into skillet and let sit
Serve over fries or mashed potatoes.