- Yield: 1
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
Peanut Butter Banana Wraps
Grabbed this one from my hubby’s personal trainer. Was a little skeptical, but you have to try! Delish!
- banana - 1/2, sliced in half
- cashew or nut butter - 2 tsp, natural, no sugar added
- grapes - 1 cp
- ancient grain wrap - 1
- Spread nut butter over center of wrap
- Dice grapes and place them on the peanut butter
- Slice banana length-wize and place onto the wrap
- Wrap close, slice in half and serve
(Purple = 2, Yellow = 1, Tsp = 2)
I am including the container values for my own reference (and anyone else wanting to do this)... but keep in mind, these are my recipes and not provided by or approved by or associated with, or anything else 'with', the 21 Day Fix. In fact, it may be a little generous at times, or ingredients may be different based on what we like to eat. It's meant to be a guide.