This is one of those must-have’s for us. We do love to BBQ every change we get, but sometimes it’s not convenient (gasp!) or we just don’t have the energy. Enter this bad boy!
Easily make all things grilled on this one (chicken, burgers, turkey sausage, kabobs…). What I love the MOST about this guy over the many grills that we’ve had in the past? Well, let me tell you:
- The top grill feels more sturdy ad solid than other grills where it wobbles and just feels like they’re not tight enough or something
- The plates are super easy to clean… run them under some hot water and let them sit for a minute before wiping them down with paper towels. I only have to scrub these (and I say that in the loosest sense, without a harsh scrubber!) if I let the grills site and cool before cleaning. But even then, just soak them in water for 5 minutes or so and wipe down.
- The temperature gauge is quite accurate. Set it for whatever you want to make, it’ll heat up and let you know when it’s ready, then beep as the item proceeds through each cooking stage, and finally the big beeps once it’s done to the perfect temperature.
- When cooking steak, it has a handy dandy rare/medium/well-done system to tell you exactly where you meat is at any given point. And it’s always been accurate for me
Some things to remember:
- Don’t put the grill plates in the dishwasher. This will take off the protective non-stick coating and will just cause everything to stick over time.
- Only use a sensitive dish soap like Dawn for cleaning – you don’t want anything harsh that will scratch the plates.