- Yield: 24
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 11 minutes
Lemon Crinkle Cookies
Summer in a cookie!
No better way to describe these. This fabulous recipe comes from cookingclassy.com, and she nailed this one! Super quick and easy to put together, and perfectly done.
A couple of notes - the original recipe says to bake 10-13 minutes... Mine were consistently done at 11 minutes, so, watch your oven. Also, the original recipe indicates 30 cookies. Mine were a little larger, I think, because I only got about 24 out of this batch (of which I think I ate 3!).
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Sift together dry ingredients; set aside
- Whip together butter, all sugar and lemon zest until fluffy
- Add egg - blend. Then egg yolk - blend.
- Add the remainder of the ingredients (except the icing sugar)
- Making 1-1.5" balls, roll each one in icing sugar and space evenly on parchment paper
- Bake 11 minutes (or until the start to lift away from the cookie sheet around the edges), and let cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before moving to a rack to cool