- Yield: 9
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 45-50 minutes
Deliciously light, these little squares are great to serve as a quick dessert treat.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Line 8-inch square pan with tin foil, with ends of foil extending over sides.
- Mix graham crumbs, 1/2 cup flour and brown sugar in medium bowl. Add softened butter and blend together until mixture resembles coarse crumbs; press onto bottom of prepared pan. Bake 5 min.
- In a separate bowl, beat cream cheese and splenda until blended. Add eggs and remaining flour; mix well.
- Blend in 1 tbs lemon zest, juice and baking powder.
- Pour batter over crust. Bake 40-50 minutes or until centre is set. Cool completely then refrigerate 2 hours.
- Use foil handles to remove dessert from pan. Sprinkle with icing sugar and remaining zest before cutting into bite-sized squares.