- Cook Time: 10 minutes
Mmmmmmm watermelon lemonade! What more needs to be said? Watermelon to hydrate you. Lemons to detox you.
- Start by running water through a juicer. You will need 4 cups of it, which is about 1/2 large watermelon.
- Take the water melon and run it through a strainer into a large bowl to remove any pulp. Add this to a juice jug.
- Juice your lemons.
- Add water and Splenda to lemon juice and stir until dissolved.
- Add to watermelon juice with slices of lemons to garnish.
- Add sprigs of mint when you serve if you like, along with crushed or cubed ice.