- Yield: 6
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5h 00 min
Chicken Noodle Soup
A great slow cooker soup… set it and forget it! It freezes and warms up very nice, so you can double up this recipe and portion freeze for later.
- boneless, skinless chicken thighs - x 4
- water - 5 cps
- unsalted chicken broth - 3 cps
- sea salt - 2 tsp
- coarse black pepper - 1/4 tsp
- onion - 1 cp, chopped
- carrot - 1 cp, chopped
- celery - 1 cp, chopped
- parsley - 1/4 cp, chopped
- dried marjoram (or basil) - 1/2 tsp
- bay leaf - 1 b
- whole wheat egg noodles - 3 cp
- Place all ingredients except noodles in the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 5 hours.
- Remove chicken from pot; take meat from bones, dice, and return to broth, and add the noodles.
- Cook another hour until noodles are done.
(Green = 0.5, Red = 2.5, Yellow = 1)
I am including the container values for my own reference (and anyone else wanting to do this)... but keep in mind, these are my recipes and not provided by or approved by or associated with, or anything else 'with', the 21 Day Fix. In fact, it may be a little generous at times, or ingredients may be different based on what we like to eat. It's meant to be a guide.