- Prep Time: 40 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- potatoes - 6-8 medium
- olive oil - 1/4 cp
- sea salt - 1/2 tsp
- garlic powder - 1/2 tsp
- paprika - 1/2 tsp
- black pepper - 1/2 tsp
- fresh shredded parmesan cheese
- fresh parsley
- Clean the potatoes, slice them in half length-wise and then cut each half into 3 wedges
- Put into a bowl and add 2 cp ice cubes and top with water until potatoes are just covered; soak for 30 minutes
- Drain and pat dry
- In a plastic bag, add spices and potatoes and shake until potatoes are coated
- Add oil and shake until all potatoes are coated
- Line a cookie sheet with waxed paper and bake potatoes 450 degrees for approx 30 minutes until soft inside when poked with a fork.
- Optional - toss with shredded Parmesan and parsley before serving if desired.
- Serve with basic mayo or your favourite dip.
Modified from original recipe (from www.natashaskitchen.com)Add to Favourites