Balsamic Strawberries & Goat Cheese Crostini
This is one of my favourite appys for guests! So super simple and quick but packed with flavour!!
- fresh strawberries - 2 cp, thinly sliced
- balsamic vinegar - 1 tbs
- brown sugar - 1 tsp
- basil - 2 tbs
- sea salt & cracked black pepper - pinch of each
- baguette - sliced thin
- goat cheese - 4 oz
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine strawberries, vinegar, sugar, basil, salt, and black pepper together in a small bowl. Let set for 30 minutes to an hour.
- In the meantime, place crostini slices on a large rimmed baking sheet. Bake until slightly crisp about 8 minutes. Let cool.
- Spread goat cheese on toast and then layer balsamic strawberries over. Sprinkle with more basil.
Instructions directly from original site.
Recipe from http://www.cookingforkeeps.com/Add to Favourites